As Americans, we are living in sad times. Our country is divided, and our people are hurting. Each of us needs words of encouragement from time to time, and I want to make this space available for our customers to write about times they have been encouraged by others, or just words that may encourage others. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 says, “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”
Here are some simple rules:
- You do not need to be a customer to contribute.
- Contributions must be original.
- Not every contribution will be used.
- Contributions should be non-political.
- Contributions may be edited for grammatical correction or for clarification.
- Only your first name will be used, or you can remain anonymous.
- Other rules may be added from time to time.
- Final approval belongs to The Enjoyable Grind.
To contribute, send your contribution to email@example.com.